To get a quote through our travel insurance quotation wizard you need to answer several quick questions:
1. Select a type of trip: single trip - if you wish to get a cover for one trip and don't plan any more trips in the next 12 months; or annual multi trip - if you wish to undertake several trips within a 12 months period.
2. Select an area of travel - either you are only travelling to Europe or to the rest of the world.
3. Select the start date and the duration of your trip. The duration of your trip can be either specified as the maximum number of days (months) that you may need to get a cover for; or calculated according to the end date specified in the appropriate wizard option.
4. Select your party details.
5. As soon as you click on 'Continue to Get Quote' button we will process your request and select the most appropriate cost effective policies for you. This will include a list of different types of policies giving you an option to select either a policy with a comprehensive or basic cover (e.g. Comprehensive, Winter Sports, Regular or Economy excluding baggage).
The functionality of the travel insurance quotation wizard is quite flexible - we will tailor policies to the length of your trip, the destination and party details that you choose.
6. As soon as you choose the policy you are given an option to extend your policy to provide an extra cover for hazardous sports/activities, baggage, golfer's cover, excess waiver, event cancellation, wedding cover or repatriation to Australia, New Zealand or South Africa if you are a passport holder of any of those countries (different types of policies provide different optional extensions, so make sure to read what each policy includes).
NB: Some types of cover may already be included in the selected policy such as hazardous sports/activities (category 1 and 2) or cover for valuables, so make sure that you need an extra cover for these, e.g. if you plan to go in for extreme sports or if you wish to extend the single item limit of the baggage to the higher amount.
7. Specify applicant/party details such as your first and last name, date of birth, contact details, etc. (Step 3 of the quotation wizard).
8. Confirm the details that you specified on Step 1-3, read and agree to the terms of business & practices.
9. Proceed to purchase. Payments are powered by WorldPay, so you can pay with your Visa, MasterCard, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Visa Purchasing, JCB, Solo, Maestro and Switch. Your data will be encrypted with the latest security.
10. As soon as your payment is processed you will be automatically redirected back to our website and receive your certificate and other travel insurance documentation at your email address.
Reliable annual insurance
from only £0.54 per day
Special deal for AU, NZ and SA passport holders to stay safe on a trip
Check our universal offers for Spanish residents
Ideal for those who prefer safety on a trip. Decent cover for a small fee.
At 65 life just begins. Get insured and start exploring the world!
No minimal residency requirement. Get insured in 5 minutes online!
Use our advanced travel insurance calculator to find travel insurance policy most suitable to your travel destination and trip
Quick and easy! I was very worried about getting this insurance and Globelink made it simple.by Susanna
Just to say I found the service very efficient and friendly and went on holiday feeling very relaxed in the knowledge that I was fully insured for all eventsby Mr. and Mrs. Neverstone
The service from your American agent was extremely efficient and helpful and we would recommend your Company to anyone wishing to purchase travel insurance.by Brittney Hopkins
Very helpful and informative service. All booked and taken care of within five minutes maximum!!by Mr. Rigamonti
Then we read about Globelink in our English speaking newspaper. We were delighted to see that their policies are available at the same price to residents of all European countries.by Baltasar Bonga
I am writing to yourself to say thank you for the prompt reply, and as a result I have now booked my travel insurance with yourselves and would not hesitate to recommend you to my friends.by Anna Davis