23 Jul 2015 by Olga Brighton
As Danny Kaye once said, to travel is take a journey into yourself. Nothing makes us cherish what we have back home like travelling does. Nothing helps us prove true friendship like travelling together does. And finally, nothing makes us respect and admire nature like being surrounded by it. When we travel, we understand how small we are and how noble and majestic nature is. Travel photography that captures such moments is especially sincere and inspiring.
1) "Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living".
Mary Ritter Beard
2) "Never go on trips with anyone you do not love".
3) "It is better to travel well than to arrive".
4) "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware".
5) "We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls".
6) "Travel, in the younger sort, is a part of education; in the elder, a part of experience".
7) "There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign".
Robert Louis Stevenson
8) "The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are".
9) "All travel has its advantages. If the passenger visits better countries, he may learn to improve his own. And if fortune carries him to worse, he may learn to enjoy it".
10) "One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things".
11) "A traveler without observation is a bird without wings".
Moslih Eddin Saadi
Travel with all your heart, try to see, hear, do and learn as much as you can. Be brave but also be reasonable while travelling. Take out travel insurance to stay on the safe side and do exploring the world. Nature is beautiful in all its forms and travelling allows you seeing it.