5 Reasons to Order Travel Insurance Online with Globelink
1. Unique covers that you can find nowhere else
- Both for UK, EU and EEA citizens. We provide Travel Insurance for people living in all EU countries. Unlike most of our competitors who on cover UK residents.
- Trip Duration. Globelink Annual Multi Trip policies include options of trip durations up to 120 days.
- Age Limit. We offer Annual policies available for people aged up to 79 and Single trip policies up to age 89.
- Already Travelling Cover. We will consider Post Departure Cover for UK Nationals who have already travelled, but have forgotten to purchase cover before leaving, or if their original policy has expired.
- Cover for Aussies, Kiwis and Saffas. We provide Travel Insurance for Australian, New Zealand and South African passport holders living in UK, or EU. One way travel and optional cover for repatriation to your native land.
Your safety is our aim. Stay secure on your adventure holiday with Globelink.
2. Save money
- Kids travel for free. We provide a considerable discount on Annual Travel Insurance for Couples. Your children can be covered free of charge.
- Pre-existing medical conditions. You do not need to pay extra for Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and many other conditions, so long as you have had no related complications. Your medical condition will be covered if it is in the list of “No Screen Medical Conditions”.
- Trekking to 3500 meters for free. We cover trekking to altitudes of up to 3500 meters as standard.
- 100+ Sports & Activities. Over 100 Activities covered as standard for all those adventure-seekers.
3. Save Time
- You may order a policy by phone, directly from the office. Call Us Now 00 44 (0)1353 699082
- Get a Quote and arrange cover securely online. Your policy will be delivered instantly to your email address.
- Ordering Travel Insurance takes less than 1 minute.
4. Get Exactly What You Need
We help you to customise your travel insurance policy, so it suits all your needs. You can include selected options to your travel insurance policy.
5. 24-hours Emergency Assistance Service
Our Emergency Assistance Service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you are unwell or injured whilst travelling, they will liaise with you, your doctors, your family and your travel insurers to ensure that you receive the best possible treatment and service.
To contact our 24 hour emergency assistance service call +44 (0) 1273 624 661.
We enjoy what we do. And we always try to be good at it.