Underwater activities requiring the use of artificial breathing apparatus subject to the following terms:
This insurance does not cover claims directly or indirectly arising from, happening through or in consequence of:
1. Diving by persons not holding a recognised certificate for the type of diving being undertaken, or not under professional instruction.
2. Diving without proper equipment and/or contrary to codes of good practice according to bona fide organisations.
3. Diving to depths greater than 30 metres (or 50 metres if additional premium paid).
4. Solo diving.
5. Night Diving
6. Specifically organised cave diving.
7. Diving for hire or reward.
8. Flying within 24 hours of last dive.
9. Diving whilst suffering from a cold, influenza, infection or obstruction of the sinuses or ears.
10. Diving by persons aged under 12 years of age.
The insured person is medically fit to dive, and if in doubt has consulted his/her medical adviser and has obtained a certificate to this effect.
SUBJECT otherwise to all the Terms, Conditions, Exclusions and Limitations of the certificate.