Globelink International Limited, an independent insurance agency serving the insurance needs of the expatriate community, currently offers the following product:
Expat Travel Insurance - medical insurance for expatriates (aged up to 84 and their dependants) residing within Europe.
Globelink Expat Travel Insurance Summary:
- cover for many pre-existing medical conditions are included, others may require you to make a quick telephone call to ensure that you will be insured in the event of a re-occurrence, or in case it causes you to cancel a pre-booked holiday.
- Annual Multi Trip policies give cover for an unlimited number of trips with a choice of cover for Worldwide or Europe only
- most hazardous activities are covered as standard and higher risk activities can often be included for an extra charge
- you can select from policies giving a maximum individual trip duration of 17, 31, 45, 60, 90 or 120 days. This is reduced to a maximum of 60 days for people aged 66 to 71
- policies for single trips are available for people aged up to 84 for European travel or to 74 for Worldwide cover
- a 24 hour multi-lingual emergency assistance.
Our range of policies has been specially selected to provide a sensible level of cover at reasonable cost. We aim to provide cover for virtually any of your requirements and if you do not find a solution on these pages, please do not hesitate to contact our team of experienced underwriters by telephone or e-mail.
These Telephone Numbers will link you to our UK office
All Countries: 00 44 1353 699 082
SPAIN: 00 34 966 26 5000 or 00 34 951 24 2434
To get a quote for expatriate medical insurance through our quotation wizard you need to answer several quick questions. Learn more.
You can pay with your Visa, MasterCard, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Visa Purchasing, JCB, Solo, Maestro, and Switch. Your data will be encrypted with the latest security.
Expatriate medical insurance is also referred to as expat travel insurance, expats health insurance, overseas travel insurance, expatriate healthcare.