In addition to your standard cover, you have the option of a Wedding Extention to include the following.
Maximum Sums Insured per Person
Excess per Claim
Wedding Attire including
Up to £2,000 Per Couple in total
|Wedding Bands limit||
Up to £500 per Couple in total
|Cancellation of Ceremony and/or Reception||
Up to £1,000 in total
Up to £500 in total
|Wedding Gifts||Up to £1,000 in total||£50|
This Section is only valid if the additional premium has been paid and this is shown on Your Validation Certificate.
Wedding Attire shall mean: dress, suit, shoes and other accessories purchased specifically for Your wedding.
You/Your means the couple traveling to be married whose names are shown on the validation certificate.
What is covered:
We will pay up to the amount shown in the Schedule of Cover for accidental loss, theft or damage to the items shown below and forming part of Your baggage:
1. We will pay up to £2,000 in total per couple for loss or theft of Your Wedding Attire which is specifically to be worn by You on Your wedding day.
2. We will pay up to £500 in total per couple for loss of theft of wedding bands.
3. We will pay up to £500 in total per couple for the reasonable additional costs to reprint/make a copy of or retake the photographs/video recordings specifically taken during Your wedding either at a later date during Your trip or at a venue in the United Kingdom subject to:
a. the professional photographer who was specifically booked to take the photographs/video recordings on Your wedding day is unable to fulfill such obligations due to death, injury, illness or unforeseen and unavoidable transport problems.
b. the photographs/video recordings of Your wedding day taken by a professional photographer are lost, stolen or damaged up to 14 days after Your wedding whilst You are still at the holiday/honeymoon location.
4. We will pay up to £1,000 in total per couple for the loss or theft of wedding gifts specifically given to You in Your holiday/honeymoon location for Your wedding.
1. Any loss, theft or damage to items must be reported to the nearest Police authority within 24 hours of discovering the occurrence, and You must obtain a written Police report.
2. For any loss, theft or damage to items while in the custody of an airline, rail company, shipping line or other carrier You must obtain a written report from them (know as a Property Irregularity Report).
3. Written confirmation from the professional photographer under Section 3a above.
4. Receipts for lost, stolen or damaged items must be retained and provided to help You support Your claim.
What is not covered:
1. Items which are left in an unattended motor vehicle unless securely locked with the items placed out of sight in a locked boot or luggage compartment and there is evidence of forced and violent entry.
2. Items in Your accommodation unless the accommodation has been securely locked or items locked in a safe or safety deposit box and there is evidence of forced and violent entry.
3. Items shipped as freight or under a bill of lading.
4. Any loss or damage caused by wear and tear, depreciation, moth or vermin, the process of cleaning, repairing or by restoring, atmospheric or climatic conditions, electrical or mechanical breakdown.
5. Any loss due to delay, detention, confiscation, requisition or damage by Customs or other officials or authorities.
6. Any Excess shown in the Schedule of Cover.
Reliable annual insurance
from only £0.54 per day
Special deal for AU, NZ and SA passport holders to stay safe on a trip
Check our universal offers for Spanish residents
Ideal for those who prefer safety on a trip. Decent cover for a small fee.
At 65 life just begins. Get insured and start exploring the world!
No minimal residency requirement. Get insured in 5 minutes online!
Use our advanced travel insurance calculator to find travel insurance policy most suitable to your travel destination and trip
Quick and easy! I was very worried about getting this insurance and Globelink made it simple.by Susanna
Just to say I found the service very efficient and friendly and went on holiday feeling very relaxed in the knowledge that I was fully insured for all eventsby Mr. and Mrs. Neverstone
The service from your American agent was extremely efficient and helpful and we would recommend your Company to anyone wishing to purchase travel insurance.by Brittney Hopkins
Very helpful and informative service. All booked and taken care of within five minutes maximum!!by Mr. Rigamonti
Then we read about Globelink in our English speaking newspaper. We were delighted to see that their policies are available at the same price to residents of all European countries.by Baltasar Bonga
I am writing to yourself to say thank you for the prompt reply, and as a result I have now booked my travel insurance with yourselves and would not hesitate to recommend you to my friends.by Anna Davis