Travel Insurance for Aussies, Kiwis & Saffas

  • The option to add Repatriation to Australia, New Zealand or South Africa where medically necessary
  • Cover for one way travel
  • No minimum residency requirements
  • Already Abroad Cover
Get a Quote
travel insurance for Aussies Kiwis & Saffas

What is Travel Insurance for Aussies, Kiwis & Saffas?

Our entire range of policies is available to Australian, New Zealand and South African passport holders who are currently living in the UK. Aussies, Kiwis & Saffas Cover is for round trip journeys from your current country of residence in the UK and also for one way trips of up to 12 months duration and can be optionally extended to include Repatriation to your home country where medically necessary. The additional Repatriation cover must be included for one way trips exceeding 31 days.

We have no minimum residency period but you should get yourself registered with a GP in the UK.

Repatriation Cover

Our standard policies include cover for Repatriation to the UK where medically necessary. Passport holders of Australia, New Zealand or South Africa are given the option to extend the cover to include Repatriation to their home country.

One Way Travel

Our policy will permit a one way journey to Australia, New Zealand or South Africa. However, if the duration of that journey exceeds 31 days, you must accept the additional cover for Repatriation.

See our essential Backpackers Guide to Insurance and details of the optional extensions below. If these do not provide the information that you require, please call us on +44 (0) 1353 699082 and we will be happy to answer any questions about our travel insurance cover for Australians, New Zealanders and South Africans who are currently living in the UK.

Travel Insurance Additional Options

Take a look at how you can customise your Policy with our Extra Covers.

  • Excess Waiver
  • Cancellation Top Up
  • Cover for Hazardous Activities
  • Extra Cover for Valuables
  • Golfer's cover
  • Extra Cover for Event Cancellation


The European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) / Global Health Insurance Card (GHIC) provides some emergency healthcare within the EU, but it does not cover Repatriation costs, or a doctor or nurse escort home; nor lost or stolen property. You need Travel Insurance for that.


Still have questions?

Globelink team will assist solving any of your questions over the phone 00 44 (0) 1353 699082.

Get an instant quote with Globelink

For reliable Travel Insurance, simply complete 5 quick & easy steps. Pay with your Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal and receive your policy documents by email in seconds.


We accept