5 Reasons to Get Travel Insurance Online with Globelink
1. Exceptional cover that you'll struggle to find elsewhere
- Both for UK, EU and EEA citizens. We provide Travel Insurance for people living in all EU countries. Unlike most of our competitors who only cover UK residents.
- Trip Duration. Globelink Annual Multi Trip policies include options for trip durations up to 120 days.
- Age Limit. We offer Annual policies available for people aged up to 79 and Single trip policies up to age 89.
- Already Travelling Cover. You can still buy on line even if have already travelled.
- Cover for Aussies, Kiwis and Saffas. We provide Travel Insurance for Australian, New Zealand and South African passport holders living in the UK, or EU. Also one way travel and optional cover for Repatriation to your home country.
Stay secure on your adventure holiday with Globelink.
2. Save money
- Kids travel for free. Children go free on our Annual Multi-Trip products and we give major discounts on Annual Travel Insurance for Couples.
- Pre-existing medical conditions. You do not need to pay extra for Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and many other conditions. See our comprehensive list of “No Screen Medical Conditions”.
- Trekking to 3500 meters for free. We cover trekking to altitudes of up to 3500 meters as standard.
- 100+ Sports & Activities. Over 100 Activities covered as standard for all those adventure-seekers and many more higher risk activities covered for a small additional premium.
3. Save Time
- You can get cover on line by phone on 00 44 (0)1353 699082
- Get a Quote and arrange cover securely online. Your policy will be delivered instantly to your email address.
- Ordering Travel Insurance takes a couple of minutes with our easy-to-use quotation wizard.
- From our Existing Customers Area you can Renew an Existing policy, Re-Print a copy of your certificate and request another SMS with your certificate data.
4. Get Exactly What You Need
We help you to customise your travel insurance policy, so it suits all your needs:
- Extra Cover for Hazardous Sports & Activities
- Extra Cover for Valuables
- Extra Cover for Cancellation
- Excess Waiver
- Return Home option
5. 24-hour Emergency Assistance Service
Our Emergency Assistance Service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you are unwell or injured whilst travelling, they will liaise with you, your doctors, your family and your travel insurers to ensure that you receive the necessary assistance and treatment.
We enjoy what we do. And we always try to be good at it.