In addition to your standard cover, you have the option of a Wedding Extention to include the following.
||Maximum Sums Insured per Person
||Excess per Claim
|Wedding Attire including
||Up to £2,000 Per Couple in total
|Wedding Bands limit
||Up to £500 per Couple in total
|Cancellation of Ceremony and/or Reception
||Up to £1,000 in total
||Up to £500 in total
||Up to £1,000 in total
WEDDING COVER EXTENSION
This Section is only valid if the additional premium has been paid and this is shown on Your Validation Certificate.
Wedding Attire shall mean: dress, suit, shoes and other accessories purchased specifically for Your wedding.
You/Your means the couple traveling to be married whose names are shown on the validation certificate.
What is covered:
We will pay up to the amount shown in the Schedule of Cover for accidental loss, theft or damage to the items shown below and forming part of your baggage:
- We will pay up to £2,000 in total per couple for loss or theft of Your Wedding Attire which is specifically to be worn by You on Your wedding day.
- We will pay up to £500 in total per couple for loss of theft of wedding bands.
- We will pay up to £500 in total per couple for the reasonable additional costs to reprint/make a copy of or retake the photographs/video recordings specifically taken during Your wedding either at a later date during Your trip or at a venue in the United Kingdom subject to:
a. the professional photographer who was specifically booked to take the photographs/video recordings on Your wedding day is unable to fulfill such obligations due to death, injury, illness or unforeseen and unavoidable transport problems.
b. the photographs/video recordings of Your wedding day taken by a professional photographer are lost, stolen or damaged up to 14 days after Your wedding whilst You are still at the holiday/honeymoon location.
- We will pay up to £1,000 in total per couple for the loss or theft of wedding gifts specifically given to You in Your holiday/honeymoon location for Your wedding.
- Any loss, theft or damage to items must be reported to the nearest Police authority within 24 hours of discovering the occurrence, and You must obtain a written Police report.
- For any loss, theft or damage to items while in the custody of an airline, rail company, shipping line or other carrier You must obtain a written report from them (know as a Property Irregularity Report).
- Written confirmation from the professional photographer under Section 3a above.
- Receipts for lost, stolen or damaged items must be retained and provided to help You support Your claim.
What is not covered:
- Items which are left in an unattended motor vehicle unless securely locked with the items placed out of sight in a locked boot or luggage compartment and there is evidence of forced and violent entry.
- Items in Your accommodation unless the accommodation has been securely locked or items locked in a safe or safety deposit box and there is evidence of forced and violent entry.
- Items shipped as freight or under a bill of lading.
- Any loss or damage caused by wear and tear, depreciation, moth or vermin, the process of cleaning, repairing or by restoring, atmospheric or climatic conditions, electrical or mechanical breakdown.
- Any loss due to delay, detention, confiscation, requisition or damage by Customs or other officials or authorities.
- Any Excess shown in the Schedule of Cover.