Travel Insurance Quotation Wizard HowTo
To get a quote through our travel insurance quotation wizard you need to answer several quick questions:
- Select a type of trip: single trip - if you wish to get a cover for one trip and don't plan any more trips in the next 12 months; or annual multi trip - if you wish to undertake several trips within a 12 months period.
- Select an area of travel - either you are only travelling to Europe inc. Egypt & Morocco, Worldwide (exc. USA, Canada, Caribbean, Costa Rica, Mexico, Japan) or to the rest of the world.
- Select the start date and the duration of your trip. The duration of your trip can be either specified as the maximum number of days (months) that you may need to get a cover for; or calculated according to the end date specified in the appropriate wizard option.
- Select your party details.
- As soon as you click on 'Proceed' button we will process your request and select the most appropriate cost effective policies for you. This will include a list of different types of policies giving you an option to select either a policy with a comprehensive or basic cover (e.g. Comprehensive, Winter Sports, Regular or Economy excluding baggage).
The functionality of the travel insurance quotation wizard is quite flexible - we will tailor policies to the length of your trip, the destination and party details that you choose.
- As soon as you choose the policy you are given an option to extend your policy to provide an extra cover for hazardous sports/activities, baggage, golfer's cover, excess waiver, event cancellation, wedding cover or repatriation to Australia, New Zealand or South Africa if you are a passport holder of any of those countries (different types of policies provide different optional extensions, so make sure to read what each policy includes).
NB: Some types of cover may already be included in the selected policy such as hazardous sports/activities (category 1 and 2) or cover for valuables, so make sure that you need an extra cover for these, e.g. if you plan to go in for extreme sports or if you wish to extend the single item limit of the baggage to the higher amount.
- Specify applicant/party details such as your first and last name, date of birth, contact details, etc. (Step 3 of the quotation wizard). Answer the four required questions about important conditions Relating to health.
- Confirm the details that you specified on Step 1-3, read and agree to the terms of business & practices.
- Proceed to purchase. Payments are powered by WorldPay, so you can pay with your Visa, MasterCard, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Visa Purchasing, JCB, Solo, Maestroб Switch and PayPal. Your data will be encrypted with the latest security.
- As soon as your payment is processed you will be automatically redirected back to our website and receive your certificate and other travel insurance documentation at your email address.
Bon Voyage! Travel safely with Globelink!