12 May 2016 by Anna Staford
1. Competitions are open to UK and EU residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Globelink International Travel Insurance Consultants Ltd, their families and/or individuals directly associated with supporting Globelink products.
2. Entrants shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org unless another mean of participation is specified on the Competition page. Entries must include the entrant’s name and include address and telephone number.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. To enter the competitions, firstly you must either subscribe to Globelink monthly newsletter or like the Globelink Travel Insurance Facebook page. Then submit your entry. The shared post should stay on your timeline utill the competition closing date.
6. Entry details may vary per competition. Only one entry per person, per competition.
7. In the Autumn Travel Tip Contest, the Globelink Travel Insurance team will choose one winning entry to receive an Aukey Quick Charge external Battery charger (RRP £69.99) and 2 runners-up who will get 10% off their next Globelink Travel Insurance policy.
8. Winners will be selected after each competition closing date. A tie-breaker will be held if competition participants receive the same scores. Globelink's decision is final.
9. At the end of the Globelink 20th Anniversary Campaign there will be a 'Best of the Rest' giveaway. Globelink will select the next best entry from all previous Anniversary competition participants. The prize will be announced after the last competition closing date.
10. Each winner and runner up will be notified by email or phone within five working days after the closing date. In the event of a tie-breaker, the Competition will be prolonged by 1 week and the winners announced five days after the tie-breaker ends. Winners’ names will be listed in the closing competition post on Facebook and the Globelink monthly newsletter.
11. Competition prizes are described on each competition page on Globelink Travel Insurance website. Any discount code prizes will be valid for use within 45 days of notification.
Copyright for all photos is retained by the respective authors and owners. Photos may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the entrants' permission. See below Usage.
The photos will be published in the contest gallery and the best photo of every week will be published on Globelink Travel Insurance Facebook page timeline. Three winning photos will be published on Globelink blog and used in Globelink monthly newsletter with the names of entrants stated. By entering into the competition and submitting your photo you have agreed that Globelink may utilise the image without seeking your further permission.
Read also: Globelink 20th Anniversary Photo Contest
We have temporarily stopped selling new policies while we implement important changes to secure continued Covid-19 medical cover for customers, both before and after Brexit.
NEW POLICIES: If your trip hasn’t started, you can buy alternative Travel Insurance from our affiliate partners by CLICKING HERE for transfer to their website.
AMENDING EXISTING POLICIES: Extend your SINGLE TRIP POLICY by contacting us BEFORE your policy expires so you have continual cover.
EXISTING POLICIES: You can AMEND an existing policy by contacting us. Otherwise you don’t need to take any action. Your policy remains valid and in place until it’s expiry date.
Leave your email and we will get in touch when new policies are available: