Business Travel Insurance

  • 17 days Business cover for free with the 45 days AMT policy
  • For UK, EU and EEA residents
  • 24 hour emergency assistance service
Get a Quote
business travel insurance

What is business travel insurance?

Business Travel Insurance covers people going abroad on a business trip. Whether you are self-employed, or work for a company, at some point it’s likely you'll need to travel on business. With our Business Travel Insurance you can choose cover that will help you get back on track in case anything happens along the way.

Even if you are thinking of working abroad for your gap year, fruit or veg picking, working in a hotel, or bar you will be covered.

Business travel insurance key benefits

  • Single and Annual Multi-Trip options available
  • Trip durations of up to 15 months, or 45 days per trip with Annual Multi Trip cover
  • Many Pre-Existing Medical Conditions are covered as standard
  • Globelink has a 20 year track record and 68% of our customers are repeat purchasers
  • Get a Quote and arrange cover securely online. Your policy delivered instantly by email
  • 14 day cooling-off period

Attention! The European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) / Global Health Insurance Card (GHIC) provides some emergency healthcare within the EU, but it does not cover Repatriation costs, or a doctor or nurse escort home; nor lost or stolen property. You need Travel Insurance for that.


Business Travel Insurance offers cover for anyone living in the UK, EU and EEA going on a business trip wherever in the world your work takes you. All Globelink policies provide cover for working abroad as standard. We will also cover manual occupations involving hand tools at ground level as well as non-manual occupations.

Travel on business and stay safe with Globelink travel insurance!

All Business Travel Insurance policies provide cover for an extensive list of Pre-Existing Medical Conditions, Emergency Medical and Repatriation, Personal Possessions, Cancellation, Money and Document Loss.

Single Trip Travel Insurance

Single Trip Travel Insurance is designed for people aged up to 89 travelling independently or on a package holiday with a maximum trip duration of up to 15 months.

from £21.83

Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance

Travelling more than once a year? Take as many holidays as you wish and be covered all year long! 17 days Winter Sports Cover FREE if you take out the 45 days policy.

from £73.19

Backpacker Travel Insurance

Career breaker? Globetrekker? Globelink Insurance offer the budget solution for long stay journeys.

from £60.01

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Business travel insurance?

Business insurance is tailored for people, who travel abroad on business. Its for people working abroad and doesn't matter whether you are self-employed, or work for a company.

When do I need Business travel insurance?

You need business travel insurance when you are travelling abroad for work. whether its to working abroad, going to a meeting, or a business conference, wherever in the world your work takes you.

What does Business travel insurance cover you for?

It depends on what type of policy you select. You can opt for a no frills basic Economy cover, or a Comprehensive policy for better peace of mind. All options include over 50 pre-existing medical condition as standard, so you'll be able to get medical assistance if necessary during your business trip.

Still have questions?

Globelink team will assist solving any of your questions over the phone 00 44 (0) 1353 699082.

Get an instant quote with Globelink

For reliable Travel Insurance, simply complete 5 quick & easy steps. Pay with your Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal and receive your policy documents by email in seconds.


We accept