What is Budget Travel Insurance?
When we plan to travel, one of the first steps we take is to start planning out our travel budget. Naturally, we try to save as much as we cab whenever possible to get the most of our trip. Saving on safety and insurance is rarely a good idea, but there is no need to over-pay either. To find the balance between the cost and the coverage, we need to pick the best budget travel insurance policy for the trip we are planning.
Find the balance between the cost and the coverage Globelink International – your reliable guardian on a trip.
Globelink offers various policies tailored for the needs of different types of trips and they are all available to travellers with various budgets. Depending on the destination and duration of the trip, the age and preferences of the travellers, you can choose the policy that suits you best and stick to your budget.
- Economy Single Trip policy offers budget travel insurance for people travelling independently or on a package/self-catering type holiday with a maximum duration of up to 60 days. The policy is available for travellers up to the age 84, starting from just £
- Over 65 Economy travel insurance offers a budget travel insurance policy for travellers up to 84 years of age, which provides cover for single trips with maximum duration of 60 days. This policy includes cover for a number of medical conditions including Diabetes and High Blood Pressure. Over 65 travel insurance is available from £.
- Annual Multi Trip policy offers budget friendly travel insurance for people taking several trips in a 12 month period. This policy lets you save a lot, as it covers multiple trips and includes free cruise travel insurance. It is available from £.
- Globetrekkers Standard travel insurance offers a budget travel insurance policy that provides cover for backpackers under 51 years of age. This plan can cover up to 18 months of travel and is available from £.
- Comprehensive policy offers the great value travel insurance that can cover for single trips of up to 8, 17, or 24 days or from 1 month up to 15 month at a time. This policy provides cover for travel delay, passport loss, personal accident, catastrophe, mugging and hijack. This is a slightly more extensive policy for those that can stretch their budget a little, but with prices still starting from only £.
- Discount travel insurance is available for those travellers who can share the story of their trip with us. If you send us your travel story (minimum 300 words + picture), you will get 20% off any policy you choose.
Additionally, we offer a wide range of optional extras that can be easily added to your insurance policy without breaking the bank. Getting a quote with Globelink could not be simpler and you can choose the policy that fits your need and budget in no time at all.