Single Trip Travel Insurance to China
5 Most Visited Places in China
- As the majority of capitals, Beijing is the country's political, cultural and educational center with its outstanding international atmosphere and multicultural environment. The main sightseeing places are Forbidden City (the largest and the best-preserved palace among the numerous royal buildings), the largest central city square called Tiananmen Square, Lama Temple, Temple of Heaven, and Beihai Park.
- Since most of the popular sections of the Great Wall are located around Beijing, this architectural monument could be also added as a part of capital's sightseeings, but this 'Eight Wonder of the World' enlisted in the World Heritage Directory deserves individual attention. It was built as a protection of the Chinese Empire from the attacks of nomadic tribes from the north. The best seasons to see the Great Wall avoiding the tourist crowds are spring and autumn.
- Hong Kong is known as the fusion of cultures. The reason of this is the mixture of its colonial past, British culture, and Chinese traditions. With tourist-friendly atmosphere, Hong Kong offers every traveller a variety of activities from visiting museums and exploring islands to shopping and relaxing on amazing beaches.
- Shanghai, fashionable and modern metropolis with a huge financial center and port, has been claimed to be the most attractive city for foreigners. Its status of one of the world’s leading economic and business cities even doubles its beauty during night and day time.
- Guilin, the pearl of China's prosperous tourist industry on account of the natural beauty and historic treasures, is located in the northeast of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in south China. This the most picturesque region impresses every traveller with the magic atmospher, stunning beauty of the Li River and special local cuisine.
3 Most Common Risks in China
- China has the world’s highest per capita rate of vehicular fatalities, that's why traffic is a huge problem in China. It’s widely reported that each day, about 300 people in China die from traffic accidents. Thus, we warn you to check twice before crossing the street for the sake of your personal safety.
- Although different types of crime against foreigners is rare in China, still be aware that clueless foreign tourists are tempting targets for pickpockets. Don't keep any valuables (such as camera, laptop etc.) behind you in a backpack especially at train stations. If you are planning to rent a bike, beware of bicycle theft and always bring your bike indoors, since professional thieves in China can open most locks very quickly. Also, try not to speak to strangers and don't accept free drinks or food from people you don't know.
- Watch out the food and water you are buying. Be warned that the tap water in China is not good for drinking. Make sure to always check the expiry date, and the pack's appearance of products you buy. Remember, that buying products in the large supermarkets is safer. If you are going out, it is a good idea to eat in places that have a lot of customers.
- If you plan a trip travel to China, a reliable insurance cover is a must. China has many hidden gems but it also contains a lot of hidden pitfalls. In order to protect yourself from any unpleasant situations, take care about decent Travel Insurance in advance.
Quote and buy now
Visiting China at your age is an exciting adventure worth years of going to other - ordinary places. Our company offers budget friendly single trip travel insurance online with a good deal of extra covers to pick from. Being a UK/EU resident gives you a good chance to travel elsewhere safely with Globelink. We have a huge over 15 years experience in travel insurance for you to be sure we got what you need. Visiting China at 16 years old with Globelink single trip travel insurance is a guarantee of your safety!
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. T. S. Eliot
PRC is a flower of East Asia with hard-working and kind people. Their mountains and forests, movies, cars and buildings deserve admiration. PRC has a eventful history with latest tech and perfect infrastructure nowadays, being a #1 country on the map. No matter how long you will stay in this remarkable country, you will remember this trip for a long-long time! It's not a secret that every country has its risky moments - adventure activities, wars or weather collapses, or even language. At Globelink we try our best to protect you from most of them! And one more thing - when you get back from China we would appreciate if you share you travel experience!
Single trip travel insurance to China key benefits
- Get exactly what you need;
- No hidden costs;
- Single trip policies for people ages up to 89;
- Post Departure Cover;
- Large number of pre-existing medical conditions that are covered for free;
- Cover for Aussies, Kiwis and Saffas;
- We help you to customise your travel insurance policy, so it suits all your needs;
- Purchasing Travel Insurance takes less than 1 minute.